[thelist] Networks, webservers, file servers, etc.

Robert Gormley robert at pennyonthesidewalk.com
Tue May 2 20:21:57 CDT 2006

Particularly the WRT54 series from Linksys, with something like the DD
WRT firmware - the Wiki for which shows you step by step how to use a
Windows GUI firewall builder which can then be compiled on the router.

Alternatively, and even more simply, the firmware by default does Layer
7 filtering (as well as lower) so you can do this, too

Rob