[thelist] site check

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Wed May 3 11:18:46 CDT 2006

On 06/05/03 11:22 (GMT-0400) Kevin Sedgley apparently typed:

> http://tempwww.topophilia.co.uk/

> A lot of the links are dead, I'm only concerned on how the stylesheets look
> in different browsers.

> Also, on the same site I'm having problems with my "suckerfish" dropdowns in
> IE; I converted the IE dom fixing script into a Behaviour (so I can avoid
> window.onload conflicts later on), it seems to have issues with it. Would
> appreciate any help!

Overall, I like it. I don't like the way the content rolls under the
transparent footer. Konq 3.4.2 & Opera 8.52 handle the transparency
differently than FF, looks like not at all, which I like better. The
upper right image text I can't make out at all at 1280 or more
resolution: http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/kevise1.jpg

It doesn't like narrow windows much: http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/kevise2.jpg
--
"All have sinned & fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/auth