[thelist] how to refer to an event that occurs on the 2nd Tue of the month (for example)

Byron Alley byronalley at gmail.com
Thu May 4 01:06:22 CDT 2006

Sometimes there isn't an elegant word to describe the case, and even
sometimes when there is, it isn't a word that most users will understand
right away (eg. "contiguous").

You might be better off using plain language and an example.  I'm a big fan
of examples in lieu of explanations.  So my solution:

* Daily
* Weekly, e.g. every Tuesday
* Monthly (by day of month), e.g. the 15th of every month* Other regular
events (first tuesday of every month, every six weeks, every ten days, etc.)

- Byron

http://www.byroniverse.com/