[thelist] SQL Server 2005 Import Wizard Hangs

Rob Smith rob.smith at lexjet.com
Thu May 4 09:58:00 CDT 2006

I haven't had issues with this until now. I'm using Integration Services
of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to copy one table (233,883
records) from a 2000 box to a 2005 box. It'll copy all the records over
and will just hang forever and won't continue to the next step in the
process. I haven't found anything on Google Groups that would help.
Wondering if you had seen anything like this? I'm also going to ask the
Microsoft SQL newsgroup to see if I can get an answer.

Thanks in advance,

Rob Smith
LexJet
rob.smith at lexjet.com