[thelist] Searching for Web Development Talent!!

Max Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Thu May 4 12:47:17 CDT 2006

For starters, you might give some bit of detail as to what you're looking
for exactly.  "Web guy" isn't much a description.  You might also do well to
mention what such a "web guy" would stand to gain by joining your
enterprise.

Funny, I just can't bring myself to omit the quotes when typing that.  "Web
guy." :)

--
Max Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/