[thelist] Shopping Cart

Justin Zachan justin at jazzmanagement.com.au
Thu May 4 20:27:48 CDT 2006

Hi. I have a project that requires a shopping cart that will hook into a
payment portal with the local bank. I am talking to a couple of web
developers to work with me on this project (I am a designer).

The shopping requirements are faily simple... there will only be around 50
products, clients may buy multiple products and need to send the products to
different addresses etc...

I want to be able to fully customise the look and feel... so it fits my
design.

I have options of building a custom cart or finding something off the
shelf???

I know it is vague, but can anyone suggest the best path...

--A range of costs for impletmenting a (high quality) shopping cost
system??? (Based in Oz)
--Any suggestions for off the shelf???

Thanks in advance...

Cheers