[thelist] Navigation inspiration needed

April april at farstrider.org
Mon May 8 13:13:42 CDT 2006

There seem to be little white corners on the buttons.  You might be able
to avoid that by using transparent gifs or if you are by changing the
index color.

I like the menu and how you used it.

A couple of unsolicited comments on the site in general:
1. maybe a color somewhere?
2. The images of gowns are very small at my resolution, both in the
collection pages and when used as decorative elements.  It makes it hard
for me to feel like I'm looking at something opulent or desirable.