[thelist] Job Opp NYC

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at gmail.com
Wed May 10 06:26:44 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

Just want to pass along a job opp in NYC for a front end dev. Here's an
except:
----

Web developer/designer – HTML

Bullseye Research and Design, a user focused consulting team has an opening
for a creative front-end designer to join us for 6-8 weeks with potential
for full time work. Bull's-eye's clients are mainly financial service
companies and the sites are far from ordinary.  We are looking for someone
who is excited to push limits and try new solutions to a design challenge.
We need someone who can quickly evaluate options and determine the ideal way
to execute complex functionality.

This is contract work for approximately 40 hours a week.  The contractor
must be able to work on site with the team in union square 3-5 days a week.

----

If you want the rest of the info send me an email offline at tom at g mail
dot com. I'm currently working on this project so I can answer some
questions as well. FYI this is definitely not a position for beginners.

Thanks,
Tom