[thelist] Selling Streaming Video

Jono jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com
Mon May 15 22:13:28 CDT 2006

> Is anyone aware of an ecommerce solution which allows one to sell
> customers the ability to view a streaming video clip? Using a standard
> electronic goods system whereby the store code provides the user with a
> file based on a download key, I am uncertain of a video stream could be
> sent.
>
> I have no experience with streaming video.

Me neither.  I don't have much in the way of help, but you might find some
info on this site:

http://www.vividas.com/

They offer a downloadable/streaming movie called "The Secret" but I do not
know what is behind the scenes driving the purchase?  It's a start.

--
Jono Young
Designer | Developer | Illustrator