[thelist] ASP.NET: table runat=server width??

Ed McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Thu May 18 14:38:07 CDT 2006

            Dim myTable As Table
            myTable.Width = Unit.Percentage(100)
            myTable.Width = Unit.Pixel(700)
Ed McCarroll                                          (310) 838-4330
Ed at ComSimplicity.com                    http://www.ComSimplicity.com