[thelist] Web Page Print Table - Alignment

j s jslist at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 26 11:16:09 CDT 2006

Hi,

I have a web page that displays a table.  When I print it the table aligns too far on the right and some info gets cut off.  The table is not too big for the page - it just aligns too far on the right hand side.

To print I'm using css : <link href="../print.css" media="print" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" >

Is there something in css that I could apply to the table to have it position more on the left side?

Thanks