[thelist] MS Publisher to Web

Debbie Pomerance debbie.pomerance at gmail.com
Tue May 30 12:18:30 CDT 2006

On 5/29/06, Chris Price <chris.price at choctaw.co.uk> wrote:

> Publisher doesn't output to pdf;
> Publisher doesn't do a good job of converting printable documents to web
> files either;

Chris -

I also have a site which has 'just' started using MS Publisher for a
newsletter that they hope to also publish on the web site.

Can you be a bit more specific on how the conversion MS Pub does from a
printable newsletter to HTML is done poorly - what can I expect to see -
what will I need to clean up before posting on the web?  They chsoe mS Pub
because many people already have it - and we thought it would go to the web
easily - I know -- trust in MS is foolhardy.

Thanks in advance.

Debbie P.

--

Debbie Pomerance