[thelist] Web Development Machine

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 09:56:39 CDT 2006

> > I'm about to buy a new laptop to use for web development. I use Windows
> > exclusively for web development, with Visual Studio .NET 2005.
> >
> > Now that the new Apple MacBook Pros are dual-bootable with Windows, I'm
> > leaning heavily in that direction. Is anyone running a Windows dual boot
> > on an Apple MacBook Pro? Does anyone have any (constructive) comments
> > regarding the idea of developing .NET applications in Windows on a
> > MacBook Pro?

I hear the howl of thousands of Mac Zealots crying out in pain...

Seriously, why???
given that with .NET upgrading your ram and HDs is very frequent, why
go for the more expensive option?

Now, if you were to become inclined to develop multi-platform...

--
Chris Heilmann
Blog: http://www.wait-till-i.com