[thelist] moving MySQL db to new server breaks querystringcontents?

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Fri Jun 2 11:04:41 CDT 2006

> Just to double check, make sure the user you are attaching to
> the DB as has remote access rights. You can setup the user to
> have remote access rights by IP or hostname. See if that is
> setup correctly.

can do, but curious: I'm connecting, running a query, returning and
displaying results in a php page. it's only the $sort variable from the
querystring that's not getting assigned a value.

could that really be access rights?