[thelist] [SPAM] Re: Firefox, layers, form elements are showing through....

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Mon Jun 5 12:07:09 CDT 2006

Manually setting the z-Index does not have an affect on the behaviour.;-P

P.S. The last 5 items that work correctly do cover check boxes and text, at least for me. What's interesting is that you can get a different position of the dHTML layer depending upon whether you mouse down from the top of the tex, or come up from the bottom of the text. Sometimes, this change in position changest the bleed through affect. e.g. come up from bottom - displays correctly. come down from top - does not display correctly.

If I get some time, I'm going to try and get this down to the minimal code basics and see if there is any JS / dHTML code to isolate on. Maybe I'll find something that way.