[thelist] PHP file association

April april at farstrider.org
Mon Jun 5 15:04:31 CDT 2006

Is this server local or hosting to the outside world?  One simple thing
to try would be giving out the URL and seeing if someone else gets the
same problem.

It sounds like a problem with your webserver and PHP.  If you're using
Apache, this might help:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-users/200204.mbox/%3C003201c1dae8$161b24b0$e263063e@shaunthesheep%3E
  The problem sounds slightly different but I'm betting it's a similar
solution.  Assuming this is a local Windows/apache/php install, you
might want to just uninstall and reinstall (don't forget to backup
stuff).  You'll never know exactly what went wrong but it might be
faster. ;)