[thelist] [Introduction] Window Resize

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 04:12:25 CDT 2006

> I'm trying to create a window that will be resized to fit a flash movie, is
> chromeless, non-resizable, and sneaks by the "pop-up blockers". Does such a
> possibility exist? If so, I'd love to hear about it!

Asking the other way around: How come people use Pop-Up Blockers?
Maybe they don't want their window to be resized or consider your
flash movie only one of many windows/tabs they want to have open? If
they want to see your flash movie exclusively, they can do so.

The web belongs to the users, you cannot guess what and who is on the
receiving end.

--
Chris Heilmann
Blog: http://www.wait-till-i.com