[thelist] What's a good newbie CSS List?

Portman mrport at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 7 10:19:38 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I am a newbie and have been lurking for a while.

I am on the CSS-Discuss list also.  I did get a book though that was
really helpful: CSS Mastery by Andy Budd (ISBN#: 1-59059-614-5). I have
noticed that people ask the same questions over and over again on the
CSS list.  This book really explains how thing work so there should be
no need to keep asking the same questions.

HTH,
Riva