[thelist] Safari problem with border

Dallas Cahker christmasfruitcake at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 11:04:39 CDT 2006

Finishing up a template for a client, and I am new to tableless design.
There is a small problem with Safari rendering a grey line.  This problems
doesnt exist in FF or other browsers.  Where the issue is here.
http://www.modulestreams.com/index2.html

HTML:

        [whitepenny]</p>

CSS:

#blah
{
  clear: left;
  float: left;

if I change the width to 17.45em Safari loves it, but FF and Opera hates it.

  width: 17.54em; /*to round off nicely on safari */

I'm out of ideas and cant seem to find anything on google that is similar,
anyone with a fresh set of eyes see something.

  border-right: 1px #ccc solid;
}

#footer
{
  clear: both;
}

#footer p
{
  font-family: 'Myriad Roman', 'Myriad', sans-serif;
  font-size: 10px;
  text-align: right;
  padding-top: 91px;
  margin: 0;
  font-size: 65%;
  color: #cccccc;
  background: transparent;
  padding-right: 9.5em;
  padding-bottom: 2em;
  clear: right;
}

Please be nice I am a newbie and would like to keep my eyebrows and eye
lashes.