[thelist] Firefox kinda squirrely

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 15:59:40 CDT 2006

On 6/12/06, Ken Moore <psm2713 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> On occasion, using Google advanced search on Firefox does not work.
> Whenever
> I try to type something as a search criteria on Google, the page search at
> the bottom comes up and the text goes there. Closing the page search does
> not help. Then I have to use IE (Ugh!).

What version of Firefox are you using? I used to experience this
occasionally, but it has since vanished (at least I can not recall the last
time I had this happen), so I suspect that it may have been corrected in a
newer release.

Chris

--
www.fuzzylizard.com

You know you've achieved perfection in design, Not when you have nothing
more to add, But when you have nothing more to take away.
— Antoine de Saint-Exupery