[thelist] web 2.0 app for note organization

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Tue Jun 13 16:47:37 CDT 2006

> I'm guessing this is part of the issue - the changes won't be
> saved, because the wee app (bless it's heart) is set up to
> write changes to *itself*. Not many files on a webserver
> would be allowed to do that.

a) it's not failing to save changes, it's failing to even open, or it's
puking up source code.

b) the creator of TiddlyWiki uses it on his web server. I own my own
box. not sure what you're saying the difference is