[thelist] web 2.0 app for note organization

Paul Bennett Paul.Bennett at wcc.govt.nz
Tue Jun 13 16:57:01 CDT 2006

Apologies, I thought that the hosted file wouldn't allow you to write to it. It seems that it does, but the changes are only made for the session - they aren't permanent - unlike when you access the file locally - changes are saved permanently.

Not sure why it's barfing code - never happened to me (Must be something to do with the four-leaf clover I have on my PC... )

Bummer it hasn't worked out for you - it's a great app.