[thelist] stock images

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Tue Jun 13 17:30:16 CDT 2006

Hi Bob, I've got a few suggestions

gettyimages.com - Pricey but large database of stock. I've used them before
but probably wouldn't again except as a last resort.
corbis.com - Also quite an extensive catalogue though I have no direct
experience.
google.com - For specific imagery, sometimes it's worth it to get on google
and search around. You may even find a great photo on some photoblogger's
site that they'll licence to you for a good price (or even some PR).

Good luck.

regards.
-marc

Message from Bob Meetin (6/13/2006 01:05 PM)

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/