[thelist] Blog Hosting

Robin Hastings robin.hastings at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 19:57:20 CDT 2006

On 6/17/06, alan herrell - the head lemur <headlemur at lemurzone.com> wrote:
> I my latest effort at world domination. I am going to set up Word Press
> Since what I *don't* know about SQL, Perl, Apache is equaled by the size
> of the Universe,
> I am looking at a couple of hosting companies for set up. I can screw up
> the rest my ownself, thank you:)
> Dream Host and Blue Host.
>
> Any gotchas? Slavish Endorsements?
I lease my own box from Peer1, so I can't really give you any
endorsements for specific hosting companies, but anyone who offers
MySQL and PHP (not Perl - Wordpress is a PHP app only) will be able to
run Wordpress. I'll leave it to others to endorse specific hosts - I
just wanted to make sure you realized you were looking for PHP
hosting!!

--
Robin Hastings
robin.hastings at gmail.com