[thelist] SEO Studio

dwain.alford at gmail.com dwain.alford at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 23:12:34 CDT 2006

M. Seyon wrote:
> Message from dwain.alford at gmail.com (6/19/2006 07:33 PM)
>> if you have taken cricket's seo class
>
> Dare I ask what cricket's seo class is and on what basis is it a class
> worth taking (besides being free)?
>
> Does it break for lunch and tea?
>

> regards.
> -marc
>
> --
> Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
> http://www.playyuhself.com/
that's good.  i have included the link to the site.  check it out if you
wish.  i don't know how much of an understanding you have of seo, but i
think the class can sharpen your existing skills and give you another
perspective on seo and how it's done.

i understand she has a good success rate getting folks ranked higher in
the search engines.  i know it helped me.  i looked at the program
webseo, and found that i had the necessary tools and knowledge.  it was
like the difference between hand coding and wysiwyg editors.  one is
definitely quicker, but the other is more precise.

http://www.gnc-web-creations.com/seo-optimization.htm

hth,
dwain