[thelist] SEO Studio

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Tue Jun 20 01:07:04 CDT 2006

M. Seyon wrote:

> Dare I ask what cricket's seo class is and on what basis is it a class
> worth taking (besides being free)?

I have been on her classes lurking for a while - very good content, very
rigid structure. She runs one class at a time for about a month, sending
out emails, which are then discussed via email.

High traffic mail list.

Nice woman - you need to sign up for two different classes concurrently
which means more mail you'll never read than you've ever seen in your
life, but it's free. I think it is worth doing if you are genuinely in
need of developing better SEO skills.

All white-hat.

HTH

Cheers

Ian

--
zStudio - Web development and accessibility
- http://zStudio.co.uk