[thelist] [SPAM] Re: scriptaculous question

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Wed Jun 21 16:17:02 CDT 2006

Understood. The Yahoo Connection Manager is really useful frame work for managing your AJAX connections. I don't need a lot of bells and whistles myself - but using it as a base tool for my AJAX stuff has really saved me a ton of time. I can focus on the higher level browser / DOM interactions instead of having to futz with the connection stuff.

http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/connection/

P.S. There is a bug with the abort function. See the BB discussion for the fix.