[thelist] odd email requesting ad space...

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 20:15:13 CDT 2006

I received an email today from someone saying they were an Advertising
Coordinator for Merger Marketing in Sun Valley, CA and they were interested
in advertising on one of my sites. I've done a few searches and can't find
anything online about a company by that name. The email was sent from a
Yahoo address. I'm thinking it's a scam but, like most, I could definitely
use some more advertisers so I hated to write them off without checking
further. Has anyone else heard of or made contact with this company and if
so, are they legit?

Thanks,
-jeremy

--