[thelist] plagiarism and content

Bob Meetin orpc at frii.com
Fri Jun 23 08:58:13 CDT 2006

We're see eye to eye.  I had a similar conversation as your paragraph
with the owners.  This basically falls in the widely known category.  I
did what I could to move things around, change words where possible,
change the order, etc.

In essence, how many different ways can you say, "You are NOT required
to get more than one estimate"?

The design is certainly different, as will be the imagery, style when
complete.  Perhaps the bigger question in mind is, "Does the list itself
constitute the idea or is it line item by line?"  Hypothetically, if so
would reorganizing the list be satisfactory?  Satisfactory is like
saying you met the minimum requirements to move on to the next grade...

I'm not big on "sticky" situations.

-Bob