[thelist] Recipe Site Solutions

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Tue Jun 27 07:17:25 CDT 2006

A few months ago, Russ asked about software to make a recipe feature on
a site. Two responses notable were:

Jeremy Weiss wrote:
 > I came across this script a few months back:
 > http://www.easysitenetwork.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=2
 >
 > For me it was a good jumping off point but I've re-wrote just about
 > everything in order to get it to work the way I wanted.

The easysitenetwork code is indeed fairly ugly. Drupal has a Recipe module:

http://drupal.org/project/recipe

but at present it's only for Drupal 4.6. Still, it looks to be very good
as it comes with, naturally, all of Drupal's functionality.

Hershel

--
Gallery Robinson Web Services
http://galleryrobinson.com/