[thelist] Specific Ecommerce Requirements

ontheroad at frii.com ontheroad at frii.com
Wed Jun 28 08:40:22 CDT 2006

Even with the split storage option, do you all concur that a secure
certificate is a must as well?  I'm just finishing setting up a client
with zen-cart, at least finishing what I can.  She "hates" PayPal and
refuses to pay "Authorize.net" fees.  The cc storage option is door #3.

Followup question - zen-cart has limited payment options.  How much
effort (programming, PHP - me probably) will it take to incorporate a
choice not on their list?  - or - what are the chances that the other
services (she might choose) will already have the development ready,
ready for plug-n-play?

-Bob