[thelist] Specific Ecommerce Requirements

Info@internetvraagbaak.nl info at internetvraagbaak.nl
Wed Jun 28 10:26:44 CDT 2006

> I'm a mid-level php/mysql developer - the
>heart of the question is, will it generally take programming effort or
>is it more a matter of finding the right documentation, locating the
>examples as I think you suggest, to configure one of these other modules
>with zen-cart?

Well it is not copy and paste but both system use alike structure to insert
new stuff  like payment modules.
The fora are fine, you can always ask for a little help when a particular
gateway has no module for Zen-cart yet or a version that works but only on
older zen-cart version ( 2.7X)
As a midlevel programmer you should not find it to difficult to adjust a
oscommerce module i think.

Jeroen