[thelist] apache alias, rewrite or something

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 07:37:55 CDT 2006

Trying to allow different domains share code, now I have the part
where they can share the code, however they all need their own config
file and so I am having difficultly with trying to get each domain to
read the config file from their doc root.

So what I have is and this is inside the VirtualHost directive.

Alias / "/usr/share/app"
Alias /usr/share/app/config.php "/home/site/domain.com/htdocs/config.php"
or
Alias config.php "/home/site/domain.com/htdocs/config.php"

This doesnt look like the right way to go so not sure if a Rewrite
Rule should be used or not.