[thelist] how to unset a css pseudo-class by javascript ?

Olivier Percebois-Garve percebois at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 07:33:03 CDT 2006

I use a addEvent method so my issue is not coming from waiting until the
whole DOM is loaded.
Its because I use a toggle() function from moo.fx (similar to
script.aculo.us) and that toogle is timed. So I need to do the collapse
with a non-timed method.

By the way, it seems to me that the tree component of YUI is totally
obtrusive.
*http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/treeview/default.html?mode=dist*

How does it come that you are supporting this ?

olivvv