[thelist] how to unset a css pseudo-class by javascript ?

Olivier Percebois-Garve percebois at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 08:09:06 CDT 2006

I guess I used a wrong term. By timed I meant that this toogle() method
is "sliding" the li.
When I open the tree view on a defined node, my script first collapses
all the li, before to re-open the nodes to the path to the node to be
opened.
It takes some time to do this, and the first half-second of display of
the pages is not as beautiful as it could be.
I consider this as improvable but very minor. I don't understand your
idea of "callback when the animation is done".
In my script "animation" is done when something is clicked but not
during the onlad. At best, things happening during the onload should be
"transparent"
to the user.

What meetings are you talking about ? an evolt meeting ? Where are they
happening ?
Its quite interesting to me, I'm a lonesome coder for so many years...

olivvv