[thelist] how to unset a css pseudo-class by javascript ?

Olivier Percebois-Garve percebois at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 08:52:46 CDT 2006

"That is a very cumbersome approach. I normally tend just to apply a
class to the UL when the page is ready that hides all the LIs...

.dynamic ul li(display:none;)

That way I don't have to loop through the lot, but simply let the
browser CSS engine do that."

If you do that, and javascript is off and css on, then the tree remains collapsed,
and it becomes obtrusive, isn't it ?

olivvv