[thelist] Robot submitting form?

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 20:44:27 CDT 2006

I'm not sure exactly what sort of information you're wanting. However, you
really should have some checking done on the server-side to prevent your
boss from even getting these blank forms. More than likely someone is using
your form as an open relay to spam others.

-jeremy
--
My Blog
http://www.weissblog.com/