[thelist] wierd mysql behaviour

Ken Moore psm2713 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 5 23:13:57 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Not much to go on here. It could be
1. A caching problem where you are still looking at the old data. Try making
a change, shutting down the admin app and re-start.
2. A permissions problem where the connection does not have the rights.
Remember, a connection contains a username, password, and IP address.
3. Make certain that you are both looking at the same fields of the same
table of the same database.

Ken