[thelist] DVD / video

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Fri Jul 7 10:16:33 CDT 2006

I have a client who has investigative videos which she wants made
available to the public online.  They are typically 10-15 minutes in
length.  They are currently in .vob format.  I need to find out 1) what
format they need to be converted into to be made web ready, 2) what
tools will I need and conversion steps, and 3) what will I need to set
up on her site (what presentation medium, etc) so that her clients can
view them.

If anyone can point me to a good tutorial that would work.  -Bob