[thelist] Paypal Shopping Cart

Kent Rygiel mail at kentrygiel.com
Mon Jul 10 15:19:44 CDT 2006

Hiya,

I have recently set up a website that drives to Paypal for ecommerce
transactions . My client doesn't love that, so now I have set up a secure
server and am looking for a shopping cart (that will work with Paypal) that
I can integrate with the site. I want something that is easy to set up. I
have installed Zen Cart and have looked through it, and I am just finding
that it offers way more functionality than I need, and I don't want to spend
the time hacking through the code for the functions that I am looking for.

SO, can anyone recommend a good shopping cart that is EASY TO SET UP AND
USE? I don't mind paying a bit.

Thanks in advance,
Kent