[thelist] Linux tutorials

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 12:26:03 CDT 2006

On 7/12/06, Ken Moore <psm2713 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a tutorial in Linux. Fedora core is what I use. I would
> like something visual, very clear and that goes from Idiot to Expert
> because
> I am a DOS/PC type. Cheap would be nice but not requred.

what exactly would you like a tutorial on? Saying you would like one on
Linux is kinda like saying you would like one on mathematics. What exactly
would you like to learn and what are you trying to accomplish?

This is a good place to go to get started - How-to Forge[1]. Beyond that,
your best bet is Google. I would also recommend spending the money and
picking up a Linux Format[2] magazine (if available).

[1] http://www.howtoforge.com/
[2] http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/

Good luck,

Chris

--
www.fuzzylizard.com

You know you've achieved perfection in design, Not when you have nothing
more to add, But when you have nothing more to take away.
— Antoine de Saint-Exupery