[thelist] ASP.NET multiple forms question

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Thu Jul 13 17:49:08 CDT 2006

Evening all,

Hoping for a quick answer on this from one of you guys who work in .net as
I don't myself.

I recently did the html/css only for a project which is now being built
using asp.net. The .net developer today posted a note stating:

"When working with asp.net having 2 form html object is forbidden."

Is this true? It seems rather narrow-minded an approach if it really is.

To give some more background, the page in question has two forms that serve
totally different functions. One is a login form the other is a calculator.
It doesn't make semantic sense to me to combine these two functions into
one form, though I know it is technically possible.

Thanks.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/