[thelist] ASP.NET multiple forms question

Tab Alleman talleman at Lumpsum.com
Fri Jul 14 08:06:51 CDT 2006

I can't imagine any situation in which you'd need or even want to have multiple forms on a .NET page.  Doing so would lead to non-standard coding practices, which lead to reduced marketability.