[thelist] DVD / video

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Fri Jul 14 09:27:22 CDT 2006

Christian,

I have been playing with this tool for almost 3 days;  it seems to do
what it says, just taking lots of time to figure out the right settings,
video dimension size, etc. to get usable output.  With the size of the
input files, the difficulty (at least with the flash output) seems to be
buffering.  Once I get something viable, I'll send some more info to the
group.  I may end up playing with some of the other output options as
well.  Patience - I have no patience...

Thanks - this was a good pointer/lead!

-Bob