[thelist] Accented characters inconsistencies

Christy Collins ccollins at loudjoy.com
Tue Jul 18 05:01:25 CDT 2006

I have a website that was built in English that I am translating into
German.  For most of the pages, I have copied and pasted the German
translations from a MS Word document over the old English pages with
no problem.  I have one page that is not displaying accented
characters correctly.  It is exactly the same as the other pages as
far as I can tell.  Does anyone have any idea what may be causing
this - and even better - how to fix it?

Everything between the doctype declaration and the closing head tag
is copied and pasted from the first page (home) onto the second
(products).  They should be exactly the same.

correct:
http://www.loudjoy.com/Athanor_de/

incorrect:
http://www.loudjoy.com/Athanor_de/produkte.html
only the navigation, title and first header are translated

Thanks,
Christy