[thelist] ASP.NET: For Each Item In...

Casey Crookston caseyc at IntelliSoftmn.com
Tue Jul 18 13:57:35 CDT 2006

>>Coll(arr1(loop1)) should do it... or something close to that.<<

   Then again, wouldn't it be easier just to iterate through the
Request.Form collection as is (without slamming it into an array)?<<

Dim i As Integer
lbl_submit.Text = ""
 For i = 1 To (Request.Form.Count - 2)
  lbl_submit.Text &= Request.Form.AllKeys(i) & "=" & Request.Form(i)
"<br>"
 Next i

Good idea. The original code I posted was copied from the Microsoft
website.  I don't know why they make things more complicated then they
need to be.

This now does exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks!

Casey