[thelist] ColdFusion Query of Queries Syntax Error

Minh Lee Goon evolt at goonies.info
Wed Jul 19 11:20:05 CDT 2006

When I use a QoQ, I keep getting a syntax error when I know it has
worked in another version before. I'm on 6,1,0,63958 now, and it has
worked with 7,0,1,116466. Is there a hot fix for this? Or a feature that
needs to be turned on?

The QoQ deals with dates, and no variation of the query statement seems
to work. I keep getting errors like:

Encountered "(" at line 0, column 0.

Encountered "Interview_Date < {" at line 0, column 0. Incorrect
conditional expression, Expected one of
[like|null|between|in|comparison] condition.

Encountered "2006" at line 0, column 0.

Any help would be appreciated.