[thelist] FAQ tool? (was RE: was whitespace around form in firefox now OT rant)

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Thu Jul 20 12:16:01 CDT 2006

> We have a stunningly cool mechanism here, which is the tip harvester.
> We should use it more for practical solutions on topics that come up
> over and over...

stunningly cool *idea*, Christian. operating more or less the same way,
using <faq> instead of &lt; tip &gt; ?

or is there some way it could be automated with some artificial
intelligence? [1]

joel

[1] I don't often admit it, but *much* of my intelligence is artificial.
don't tell anyone.