[thelist] was rant - FAQ/resources for oft-asked questions

Tara Cleveland evolt at taracleveland.com
Fri Jul 21 06:14:25 CDT 2006

Hi Tom and everyone else too ;-),

On 20-Jul-06, at 1:34 PM, Tom Dell'Aringa wrote:

> It might be a good start though to publish them somehow, and have a
> mechanism for adding new ones as they come in.
>
> Something like the css-wiki page is what would be best, although
> maybe it
> isn't a wiki. And yes, someone still has to do the work...

It sounds like you might be volunteering. That is what evolt is all
about after all. Nothing gets done chez evolt.org unless one of us in
the community gets off our butt and does it.

Why don't you write up a list of common questions and post it to
thelist. Get people to write answers, and perhaps suggest other
questions (and answers). Then you, being the one that came up with
the idea, can edit it and submit it as an article to the web site...!?!

Then people can add more answers/questions as they come in via the
comments area on the article page.

What a great idea Tom! I'd love to see it online. (Poke, poke)

Cheers,
Tara

http://www.taracleveland.com