[thelist] Redirect urls

Michele Foster foster.michele at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 22:57:24 CDT 2006

Hey Mark,

Thanks for your response ...

On 22/07/06, Mark Groen <evolt at markgroen.com> wrote:

> This should copy any path after the /gallery/view_photo, we're assuming
> that "?set_albumName=TulipFest-2002&id=tulip17" is valid on the other
> domain:
>
> RewriteEngine on
> RewriteRule   ^/gallery/view_photo(.+)  http://isitbeertimeyet.ca/~$1
>   [R,L]

However ... the files do not exist on the new site in the same format, if at
all.  I would like to redirect anyone looking for anything in the /gallery/
folder on the old site to the root of the new site.  Is that possible?

It's not a big deal, I'm just trying to redirect some of the 404 errors that
I see happening from when I had my photos on my business site.

Thanks,
Mich